Monday 26 May 2014

2 coats

???????????????? what 

On Friday , I was sorting  out my Mom's closet at the TLC.  Bazanga ! There are 3 coats in the closet. I'm not saying  , the coats arrived overnight but between visits , yep.
I was stunned. In the past , we've taken coats b/c a coat would disappear. They came back
I took two coats to the Nursing station and explained. The Charge Nurse said that some other  resident was missing a coat - been there.
So , I brought 2 coats home and have them in the garage , in case , the coat I left in the closet is someone else's.
The coats all had my mother's name sewn in. Lately , as I've reported , clothes , labelled , appear in my Mom's closet. Mom's closet has become the ' Goodwill ' drop box of the floor

To - day , the second coat goes on the deck runway that I started on Saturday. This staining completes the wrap around deck.

Movie review : ' the Emperor's Club ' starring Kevin Kline. A version of ' Mr Chips ' - w/ a son of and potential Senator beginning his schooling at a private school. The story loosely follows teacher and student over 20 something years. 
I'm not sure how much , the plot has anything to do w/ me ( as an ex - teacher ). A bit of reflection ????? maybe , but I didn't get carried away , sweating it
I bought this DVD at the used DVD store for $7.
Redbox rating 0.7 / 1.0 

No comments:

Post a Comment