Thursday 15 May 2014

Not Strawberries....................

... in my first house , I specialized in growing strawberries and roses
Not that I did much but those 2 plants grew and I took some care of them

Lately , my unique plant is silver leaf dogwoods. I can grow these suckers anywhere.
However , it seems my other treasure is dandy - lions. W/ out a thought , the yellow heads pop up all over the lawn. They're even easier than dogwoods or roses or strawberries
I'm at genius level for propagating dandy - lions
Go figure

At QMH , the bulk of damage or flotsam is cleared.
Soggy wet bull rushes and pine needles were my forte
The ground is saturated and the stones and wood is all tippy
One can only hope the structural elements go back the way they were ..................  like growing dandy - lions
Ha Ha

Weather : warm but unstable and rain still will happen
The heat is on b/c someone is cold .... Crikey , put on a sweater
To-night , she'll have the A/ C running
Oops ! did I say she
Typo ! Typo !
I meant some anonymous person who lives here

We are home from clean up QMH

So , we'll clean here for sure

No comments:

Post a Comment