Friday 16 May 2014

The Start up

So , it came w/out much notice
Our fair weather running to and fro from home to QMH
3 days here / 3 days there - wherever , here or there is
Sometimes it seems almost formulaic
Pack and run - pack and run
TG - we're retired
Otherwise this schedule would kill us

Trust me , its way cheaper than kids
COAC -anything is cheaper than kids
Parents pay for running shoes what I pay for fishing reels
but I'm buying reels every 3 / 4 years
Well , maybe a little more frequently

Weather here in the GWN
dull , grey and temperature 51 F in the shade

We saw the 9 / 11 Museum opening from Ground Zero
So long ago and so now
I didn't cry but it was close
Hard not to
The stories - I mean firemen running into the towers
they didn't have a chance
one worker lost his life directing survivors out of the tower

No comments:

Post a Comment