Sunday 4 May 2014

How's the Healing

The horrendous gash in my second finger , isn't. The slice is healing w/ minimal pain. The band-aid is precariously attached at the tip of the finger.

Weather : sunny and seasonally cool - slight chance of rain

The boys of JHU suffered a loss to rival and close neighbour , Loyola Maryland ( ranked # 1 ) . The Jays held the lead for 10 minutes and then the Greyhounds powered to the lead and never looked back
The Blue Js will likely make the play-offs. 
The youngish BJ s are growing. Considering the bulk of the team is soph or jr , next season is promising
We live on hope in BlueJay country

An observation : Basically , I'm trying to baby the finger , so that it doesn't split open. As I walk around the house , I'm noticing all the little jobs that need doing
a)  replacing the vent cover where the plumbing patch job occurred
b) stripping the wallpaper in the bedroom
c) scrubbing down my shower ( not fair , I've been procrastinating        for months , sad , right )
d) sanding the back deck, pre-painting

and the list goes on .... and on .... and on

No comments:

Post a Comment