Friday 24 October 2014

# 900

The following is the entry #1

In the movie " Thor " the hammer is too big.  Thor looks like he's swinging a doll house.
It must be tough striking the balance between those who read ' Thor ' comics or know Norse Edda and the frosh who see a new action-fantasy movie.
Dr. Don Blake ( Thor's alter ego, on earth ) used a cane and limped. The cane became Mjolnir.
Of course, I pronounced it ' ma jol neer ' instead of ' mol-neer ' my Norse, not being fully developed at age 15.


I'm getting used to the hammer now that I've seen the " Avengers "
update 2012

The original entries were 2 sentences - pithy and poignant.
Evolution or the natural tendency to exploit a vacuum , that vacuum being between the ears , led to the present format.

I read Thor comics and Dr Strange as well.
I remember thinking the comics were not plentiful and waited for the next issues a long time.

Actually ,in the series that I'm reading " Instrumentalities of the Night " the author uses Norse mythology and " Ordnan or Odin " as characters out of the past for many nations.

I photographed the cover of the first vol and made the picture , the wallpaper background for the iPhone. Neat. Real , neat

Queen Elizabeth tweets - she's way ahead of me

Weather : beutii , sun and all

Overall , I deserve some credit for sticking w/ this blog thingy.
As mentioned when I go on an exploration of following blogs to this one , approx 8 / 10 are no longer running. Many of the blogs stopped upwards of 2 yrs ago.
Now ,we haven't covered the thought that maybe , when you've got nothing to say , you should stop.
Or reaching out is always good

Thank you Norton and Northborough  for being my audience 

No comments:

Post a Comment