Thursday 9 October 2014

We Had It All

.... just  like Bogie and Bacall  " sang Bertie Higgins

The news banner on CITY Pulse said ' Lauren Bacall mad her last movie in 2003

Last night , marked a week w/out using the earbuds to listen to overnight radio. I was in the habit of sticking the buds in before I went to sleep , middle of the night and morning. I remember doing this kind of listening as teenager.
The attempt was to improve my sleeping habits. Reasoning that listening interfered w/ good sleep.
Really , I'm not sure its make a difference

The innocent sleep well ,     nuff' said

Weather: Cool to cold , its 7 AM w/a reading of 45 F on the back deck. Looks grey , the forecast is a trend to warmer temperatures.
Bringing rain though , in the next few days.


No comments:

Post a Comment