Wednesday 8 October 2014

Revisited

The towel warmer
The washroom at QMH is warmer , the Tw is on all night. The towel is warm. The wattage on the tW is 150 , thus , thats like leaving a light on - fairly economical , for that amount of heat
The TW is a little klunky but perhaps its a matter of getting used to it

Rice.  There was a time when M would ask if this rice or that rice is good. I was pretty fussy , crikey , I'm always a little fussy
Last night eating dinner , which was lamb and rice , I re - considered my position.  You see , I was eating Uncle Ben's microwave , garlic and ... rice. 2 minutes in the mw and slam bam , thank you ma'am.
Oh , how my morals have fallen

The Ebola patient in Texas died. He got to be # 1 Sympathies.

The weather is rugged , not freezing but strong winds and damp.
The wind on the 'bee was south then north but the predominant wind is supposed to a W wind.

Fishing was a zero , whats new.

The marine railway trolley got stuck and I had to bring a second winch to get the boat up on Tues. I greased the wheels and next time , the trolley came up easily.  Oh well , grease the wheels , life goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment