Sunday 19 October 2014

Revving Up the Worry Machine

Figure , I could let it go....................

No, now , its cleaning grout
The mag " Women First " has 10 uses for hydrogen peroxide.
De - smelling your pet , sanitizing your dishwasher  etc
I used baking soda and hydrogen peroxide on the shower grout.
I did 1 / 2 the shower wall that I face. Thus , its possible to compare the sides
Results , we shall see said the Zen Master

Weather : a reasonable day - cool , yes , dampish , yes - wind seems down
The leaves are falling as are the Leafs ( our hockey team )

I'm a bit down myself - the emphasis on the QMH is lessened
Boat dry docked , so to speak and scut work needed around the place - same old , same old  Life goes on. Slowly , we 're de - cottaging and the process accelerates over the next month.
Takes a while to get used to the change in priorities.

World news : its still there
Someone is shooting someone. The markets are in flux. A strong U.S. greenback is hurting the $ Cnd.
I suppose that I should worry but there is grout aplenty in the house.


No comments:

Post a Comment