Monday 27 October 2014

TV Madame Secretary

First , I adore Tea Leoni. She starred in the semi - comedy , mostly dark movie " You Kill Me " w/ Ben Kingsley.
Madame Secretary started this past month or so , sort of a ' West Wing ' but not in the WH. Bess McCord works out of another building and is ' called ' to the WH
So far , best show that I've seen.  ' Marvel Agents.... ' , well , I'm struggling to be interested , as opposed to last season which was intriguing and cute

Weather : Sunny , cool to start but headed for a balmy 50 +. Rain is due.
And the eavestrough are full of leaves after the weekend and  over-stuffed is the best descriptor.
On YouTube , a store owner was showing the Stihl extension for a leaf blower - reaches 20 ft into the air w/ a curve at the end. Cost $ 35 , reasonable.
We'll see how my cheapie version works using vacuum hose. You never know said the Zen Master.

Op Osm weigh in was yesterday , you thought that I forgot. Nope.
My weight was up almost a pound but the Zen Master has me convinced to keep at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment