Tuesday 7 April 2015

Apr seventh

OK lost $150 at craps.... problem - the house .. not me ... got it
Started out ultra - Conservative..... alright ! that lasted 4 
minutes
Down to my last $5 - I bet the world - the ace-deuce hit that paid $11 - should have pressed the bet ( double the original ) , bing bango , the 5/6 hits and pays 11 (didn't double ) and next the 6/6 hit and pays 26 or 52 if I had doubled or 104 if I doubled twice
Oops ,did it every other time , Crikey !!!!!
Woulda Shoulda Coulda - this is my epitaph

Weather , sucks - cool , drizzly but the sun broke through for an hour
All is good
Warm and dry , afterall

Reporting back to you , " On Global Warming "
I wrote that in my reading , it seemed that the Vikings colonized Greenland and northern parts of Labrador. And anecdotal reports talked of ' ice free ' passages in the N Atlantic.
I was asking that if this reportage is true isn't it wrong or simplistic to talk of global warming , now.
Apparently ,scientists and paleo - climatologists were aware of this information. The segment of time that I referenced is called the ' Medieval Warm Period '. Yes , it was warmer in the N Atlantic.
However , in other parts of the world , the name ' cool down time ' would have been used.
At the MWP ,  glacial core samples tell paleo - researchers that Greenland's ice sheets were within sight of the coast. Not disappearing , as we see now.
Thus , it was warmer in the N Atlantic but correspondingly cooler elsewhere - sort of shifting the heat around the planet. This heat transfer is normal and logical in natural cycles.
To -day , however , there is no balance location for the warming thats taking place - seemingly worldwide. The warming cycle has no rebound point or reset. And now , I understand a little better , the concern that scientists have for the trend of the past 20 years.
I Googled this info - so ,  as in all other gleanings from the internet - corroborating evidence is needed.


No comments:

Post a Comment