Friday 24 April 2015

Privacy and the Internet

I'm reporting from the segment Apr 23 on the CBC re: privacy in the age of the internet and electronics.
Obviously there is none.
However ,you must be aware that logic programs exist that can piece to - gether bits of data to make - YOU.
We all need the sense that some facet of our lives remains secure.
What that facet is , is unique for each person.
What are the limits for most people ?
Credit score , love life ?
Apparently , in a survey , a majority of people were upset when it became known that pictures of their private parts   ( read , penis here ) were stored or available on the internet ( and / or stored ).
You won't find mine.

The reason that I am recalling the interview is that the interviewee also said that on FaceBook ,etc we leave a trail of , us. Some persons leave a broad , personal trail including loved ones. 
However , all of us leave a trail.
On this blog , I endeavour not to name names for that reason , unless the person is famous or already known.
I try to limit personal details but I figured out long ago - I must be    ' leaking ' information about me
My sole consolation , with 2 readers , the branching tree of contacts must be fairly anemic.

And on the CBC and now the TorStar , the raging debate continues  " have we been duped by the milk industry " or how necessary is milk ?
Heck ,folks , I figured it tasted good and if it had important stuff inside all the better
What ? no milk in muffins , no milk w/ muffins ?

As well , Apr 24 - TorStar headlines say - Google and Microsoft show rising profits

We got a cold one folks. The backyard temperature is 34 F at 9 AM

We are greening up. A few buds have popped thru and there is a tinge , a tinge I say , of promise of better conditions

No comments:

Post a Comment