Wednesday 15 April 2015

It's a Marvel

or not. I'm still watching the ' Marvel Comics - Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. ' and its a reach. I get the concept of a spin - off e.g. from Iron Man , Thor etc. , I guess this one down't do it for me.

Weather : again , warm and sunny - I could get used to this

And on the boob tube : Operation Osmin , the episode that got me going on OpOsm of my own. The lady needs to lose a bunch , around 45 lbs , it turns out. The original session she had was 30 days in Miami w/ Osmin. We are talking military type boot camp. She jogs ( while he back pedals ) , lifts tires and swings cargo doors etc.  the lady loses 20 lbs in the 30 days.
Motivated the lady continues the training on her own.
This scenario got me going - thus , TV isn't all bad , just mostly.
She ends up in her ' cat suit ' or black pant suit outfit , slimmed down and raring to go.

I don't have a cat suit. I am wearing size 34 pants , tho'.
However ,this OpOsm was more about health then clothes.
I was thinking long term and that meant reduced risk of everything that goes wrong.  We shall see said the Zen Master.

To - day , is the annual patient review for my mother , in the nursing home. The average length of stay is about 3 yrs, Mom is in her 11 th year. She is on a secure floor for patients w/ some form of dementia.
The patients wait at the elevator for someone to take them home. Now , they haven't a clue where home is - just ' home ' .

Be good to your web footed friends !

No comments:

Post a Comment