Wednesday 1 April 2015

I'm blogging on ' notepad ' , the program and not connected to the 'net. I'm sitting in the front window looking at broken ice in the river. The sun is bright ,the wind is cool to cold and its about 42 F at 3 PM - methinks thats it for a high for the day.

We / I haven't been on the 'bee very much this year. In fact , this is trip #2.  Trip #1 was 1 hr  - look - everything fine and boom - we we're gone.
This trip , is vacuum flies , put out garbage , we have garbage collection , quite regularly up here.
Walk around pretending that I know what I wanted to do.
Don't step in doggy doo. It takes 10 minutes to get the gunk out of the grooves - trust me , I know.

And I'm nodding off - the blog was to keep me awake - Nope didn't work

signing off for now

Next day , now , the entry continues.
Wednesday , is sunny and high blue sky.Temperature is 42 at noon.
To - morrow looks to be 70 F or close.

No comments:

Post a Comment