Sunday 29 March 2015

A Day less lived........

....... huh ?
I went surfing on the blogspot blog site. I couldn't use the ' next blog ' icon on my blog b/c it sent me to an ' un - English ' blog and HIJACKED again.
Instead I Googled ' thoughts ' on blogspot and went from there

Some folks display their craft skills and photography , some really well done sites
And we come this baby , here
What to say ?
We report on a small chunk of the world
A very small chunk of the world

Weather : 32 F on the back deck. Up from yesterday and yester - yesterday. Still chilly , tho' bright sun. We anticipate unstable conditions for 2 days or so. The jet stream will flow W to E in straight - er pattern , instead of dipping Gulf - wards which causes unusual temperature readings over much of the lower 48 states.

Post Script ( as in later , in the day ) We did reach 40 F

After the all the belly aching etc - I'm enjoying the ' new ' upgraded baby laptop. definitely , faster and cleaner.
BLt needs to be plugged in b/c BLt is running in high gear , not saving power for anything - full bore to the gunnels. I'm even running the cooling fan board - tis noisy and clumsy but the base of the BLt is touch cool even after 1 or 2 hrs. I thought the fan was a gimmick , I mean , you don't see many people using them. The fan is awkward to carry , I know.








No comments:

Post a Comment