Tuesday 3 March 2015

Correction

10 053 page views for 1006 postings  This data appears on the summary page for Blogspot
The numbers are weird at least 10 page views per post

Winter did not leave , yet
Forecasts are for crap and more crap falling on us.

I'm off to the bank for tax preparation stuff and to check short and long term goals for investments
I know , don't complain , at least there is investments to worry about
M always comes up w/ , if you had no money , there'd be no problems  
Not really

In one movie , the heroine opines ' I envy the  working class for their freedom from duty ' ... her mother offers ' you wouldn't envy them anything else '

Stay warm

P.S. I went to the bank. We transferred money to a owner in England for property rental. The bank called Friday ' We need more routing information ' , I read what we had over the phone.
To -day ( 4 days later ) , while in the bank , I asked about the wire transfer  ' Denied , insufficient data '
Crikey , were they gonna tell me that the transfer wouldn't go through ?
I've re sent the info to the bank  ??????????????????? will happen

Do you know what ' stickies ' are ??
The stickies are post-it-notes for your computer screen. While in Fla , I wrote all the registration information for the american phone on a stickie. This morning , I hit an ' x ' and the information disappeared.
Never fear , there's the internet. Typed in on Google ' lost stickie '
Yepper , someone else had asked the same thing
3 tries later , my stickie was back. There is a dog
The internet is god - well , maybe not that great 

No comments:

Post a Comment