Sunday 1 March 2015

Bearly.............

.......... no , I meant barely. As in barely warmer. The mercury rose , up to 26 F in the afternoon but you can't fool me - it was still cold

BTW - we did jackets and salmon , last night. Its becoming a  standby , all else failing. Besides , its good for us.

The Op Osm project is still a go. I'm exactly the weight that I was pre - holiday. If you're counting .... you're not , I am. The project has been going 7 months. I'm guessing a year would be excellent...... ten yrs better.

I've added a new wrinkle into the off nights elliptical work out.
In a health mag , an article was pushing the ' burst ' method for ellipticals ( rowing , cycling etc). Warm up and then repeats of 4 min burst / 1 min rest - finishing w/ 4 X  - a real burst of speed 1 min / 30 sec rest. 
My pulse gets way above a normal elliptical run. we're talking 140 + for a lot of the work out. I wait for a knee to complain and remind just who is doing this bursting and what can burst.  Do I feel different , NO , this burst method is for extra calorie burn. I use the burst method on the days that I'm resting from weights , you're supposed to alternate. Thus , if this works good.

We watched the return of ' Madam Secretary ' Tea Leoni star and producer ( director ? ) I forget.

To - morrow , we run for the QMH to check the place , kinda see how it survived the winter and it has been winter up there or over there to be exact.

Keep your nerve

No comments:

Post a Comment