Saturday 21 March 2015

Surfing the .......

........ the baby laptop. I've spent 2 days , crawling through the ' control panel ' . Surfing , implies freedom and swiftness - not whats happening in this search. Crawl.
The friend A. explained the upgrade , * see previous. 
I open every icon. I read . I go ' huh' and try different things. Thus , if you read this blog and it turns purple or something else - I did it , not on purpose as though I knew what I was doing , though
When A. , sent the e mail about the SSDrive , a great expanse of experience was flung open. I fell through and
Here I am
What has really changed. # 1, both computers have had 3 different desktop backgrounds. Well , its a start
OK it is a big mystery in there ( control panel ) , I'm trying , I'm trying.
Last night , was the monthly poker game. Last year , I played in 3 leagues ( M's terminology ). Through circumstances , I'm down to 1 league. Age wise , I'm 3 rd youngest , maybe. Not sure about 2 of the guys. I feel like I'm younger.

Weather. Oh , you didn't ask. I won big . Doubled my money. Thats big.
Gloomy , and grey. Damp , misty type stuff. 38F out on the back deck. And we will get colder. 

No comments:

Post a Comment