Saturday 14 March 2015

A Foggy Day............

.....  in London Town. Or T.O.
The rain set in last night or a mist - it can't make up its mind.
The temp is 39 F on the back porch
A day when the cold settles in on our bones

Shot craps , yesterday , Kawabunga !!! Am I terrible
Hundreds of play dollars went down the tubes - well , I get it b/c I am the house as well. Both ends of the deal.
I'm wallowing in play money that I lost , to myself

We are prepping the house for a guest at dinner. The menu includes burgers , BBQ' d ( we hope ). We / she is cleaning the grills.
It will be first try for outdoor BBQ.
The pork / beef mix is sitting in mustard as a marinate - saw this on TV - the vinegar and spices are softening and picking up the flavour. Apparently , burger mix is supposed to be part pork ( for the fat and flavour ). 
We shall see said the Zen Master.
I hope he does burgers too !!

Over and out , Good Buddy

No comments:

Post a Comment