Friday 6 March 2015

The Hidden Truth ( s )

Ah , so much remains undetected...  a new planet.... a cure for Ebola
NO
The secret is out -  I've been wearing lined pants when I go out for errands. Originally purchased for fishing , the nylon outer has a flannel type lining. Really wind pants that are warm. The look is cargo style w/ zippered pockets. Coming home from FL , I said its bloody cold out there , wind pants on, Da da !
This fashion trend flies in the face of my maxim for winter ' less coat , more scarf ' Crikey , scarf and extra layer , we set a record for coldest FE. Yep , its official.
Also , Toronto is 181 yrs old. BTW , thats how long we have been waiting for a new subway.

Weather : It is turning. The snow has a skating rink surface , glisteny and reflective. Pray it doesn't rain before I can re - shape the mounds to deflect the water.
We will warm a little and then a blast of heat in 5 days , 40 F
BTW - Ben and Jerrys ice cream is held at - 51 F to set the ice cream after being made. Crikey , we could have made Ben and Jerrys outside on a couple of days.

A set back. I was tossing cardboard for recycling and somehow re - hurt the wrist. This happening right after physio where it was not painful at all. I iced and took NSAID to reduce pain and basically make me feel like , I had done something to help.
Apparently , based on her records , the physio said that I'm coming close to getting chronic wrist problems w/ mostly my tendons as culprits - sort of wear and tear issues.

P.S. the weather guy is using numbers such as 47 for temperature
Sure , sure 34 , 39 , 47 doesn't matter if it never comes

47 , he said

We shall see said the Zen Master


No comments:

Post a Comment