Wednesday 11 March 2015

So , Whats Changed

2 beer for lunch in Fla , 2 beers for lunch here.
We went for our yearly eye exam - lunch at the pub
We don't live at the pub
But you think we do
The receptionist at the eye doc is Irish and Tara our pub is her local
- used to be her local. Anyway , she has a table for St Pat day reserved

At the eye doc , I was #1 for oil production in the lower lids for all of Fe up til to - day. Apparently ,this oil gland thingy is big. A major area of concern and money for the eye industry. Many long term problems can be traced to lack of lachrymal oil production.
I'm in the top 1 percentile.
Thats b/c I've been massaging my eyelids for 19 yrs. and washing w/ baby shampoo , which treatment is exactly what they recommend now for 80 % of their patients
What can I say , I'm 2 decades ahead of the trend.

The triple decker corned beef was very good.
the sauerkraut is supposed to a good source of pro - biotics according to Dr Oz.


No comments:

Post a Comment