Monday 9 March 2015

Long Undies.....

...... not needed , to -day. They didn't lie - it was warm and sunny
One layer , top and bottom but still wore the scarf

Problem : melting water. The front corner downpipe was overflowing.
Thus , I sawed off the bottom piece and hooked up a plastic diverter and then went and bought more diverter. $ 30 of plastic pipe.
However , all said and done the water is moving out to the lawn or where the lawn normally is... snow is mostly there.
I figured the water was going to go nowhere but right against the foundation. A little okay  .... but there is a lot of snow on the roof.
Less actually , b/c Saturday a big wad - say , 20 X 10 ft and 3 ft deep fell off the metal roof. Karumph ! I shovelled out a path.

To -day as well , I moved more snow to the sown side of the patio stones.

I'm going to physio , 2 days straight for ultra sound treatment for the wrist. Who knows , may help... can't hurt


No comments:

Post a Comment