Sunday 15 March 2015

On Learning

First , I got a hand me down Kindle from M - she has the 2 nd gen PaperWhite ( read in the dark ??? ) w/ 170 books stored
M is having trouble w/ the Cloud concept where the new PW Kindle can store her books. I bet she wished that she could store me in the ' Cloud '.

In my fav book series , the hero says ' I guess I won't learn much w/ my mouth open ' 
The reply from his friend ,   Pinkus , ' You might , cuz you're different '
Think I need to adapt - something occurred last night and that line came to mind. Maybe , I should have picked this tip up , 30 yrs ago.

Never too  late ?  We shall see said the Zen Master

Weather : the gloom continues. Damp and bone chilling.
I cleared up the snow dump from the roof. Actually , I moved about 200 - 300  lb even w/ the melt which has been considerable. I didn't realize how far out the piles were - we're talking 10 - 12 ft of snow






No comments:

Post a Comment