Thursday 12 March 2015

Leisure...

... is where you find it

Definitely an off day. Did not venture out.
Things got done

1. I made a table out of an old table top. The half moon was supported by an adjustable bracket set. Two weeks ago it came crashing down. There have been accusations that a lacrosse ball was involved. You can rest assured if this was the case , I am innocent.... well ,mostly , innocent. I may have inadvertently been playing in the basement.
To wit , the table came down. To - day , I replaced the table but not with the brackets. The plaster would not take a screw or anchor. Instead , I used a hollowed out  floor speaker and angle brackets to support the table top. Not as good as before but neat and some would say ball proof.

The weather was cooler but the day sunny. Melting seems to have come to end up on the roof. We still have mounds to mark where shovelling was intense.

I did not shovel to - day.

I organized the folder for travel to England. Actually , re - organized is the proper word. It was sort and re - order information and clear out redundancies or extras. Ship shape and Bristol fashion and we will be near Bristol , say 30 miles or so.


No comments:

Post a Comment