Thursday 23 April 2015

Guy Girl in Damascus

No.
The real title of the blog was ' Gay Girl in Damascus '
The CBC on the morning show ran an interview w/ the producer of a documentary on this blog and a Canadian woman who corresponded w/ GGiD.
It was a hoax title. A guy wrote the blog. The Canadian woman was in an internet relationship w/ GGiD.
I hadn't realized how deceptive the internet could be. Guess again , Bucko !

My blog title is false too !
I am not gay. I am not a girl . I don't live in Damascus

However , the origin of this blog title was , use 2 sentences to comment on the world and life.
I did try. It was a total failure.
Now , I blog about the world and life and me
And it got longer..... and longer ..............and longer
Sorry audience
However , this is art and you can choose not to read
Well , its not necessarily art but you don't need to read it
That was a comment on the CBC as well about a artist

I'm trying to use my i Phone more. The calendar and notes and reminders are the main functions. I have started to record exercise data HR , max and min and cal burned. I use a Polar fitness watch and transfer the data to i Phone.
B/c I was ' blog  - incommunicado ' up on the ' bee , I stored notes and ideas on the ' note ' function

Apr 21 The sun shone and went away - rain came sideways - and the sun came out again ...... repeat........... repeat

Apr 23
The TorStar banner headlines ( no , didn't bother reading the text
you're not supposed to , the banner catches your attention and like the writer you can make up whatever you want )

Mc Donalds sales in a slump in the U.S.

Coca Cola profits rise as price of drinks rise

Gold prices slump

Canada needs a 40 % rise in oil prices to get out of deficit budgets

Oil industry set to push back - don't know why people oppose pipelines

I didn't make these up. Straight off the page. Holey kamoley , this could be palgiarism - a straight steal

 You know , you look at those headlines and you can go
' what is this and should I care ' I guess..... should we ??????

No comments:

Post a Comment