Friday 23 October 2015

Life Lessons Post #1204

To heat water , do not leave the used pod in a Keurig pod coffee maker.
Kapow  ! ----->  grounds fly all over the place '          ' Nuff said

The hotel had a complimentary Keurig pod machine.
I thought I'd just heat some water. I left the pod in and pressed ' play '.... the rest is , well , as above

At the craps table , you can see it all - there's me w/ my $200 in the rack and across the way , I'm watching a guy put down $200 on a number , multiply by 3 and every ' 7 , out ' they sweep up  $ 600  of his money. And he's betting the same way that I am - only , more.
I win 7 dollars and he gets $ 245 when our numbers hit

weather : sunny , cool and has a damp feel

I'm off to the AppleStore ,some 15 miles away , for an appointment at the Genius Bar. The problem is still the i Phone 4s and its inability ' to see ' the data protocol from Speakout. In English , I can't web surf form the phone.
This a forlorn hope b/c i know the final outcome will be ' dunno ' it must be Speakout.

However , I'm going anyway

The Apple Report : I'm not sure but I think the rep touched my phone. And said and I quote ... you have internet !
I asked some more questions re: loading APN data for Speakout data services
But that was it
Outcome , I have internet and using the App Lockit was the best solution

We shall see said the Zen Master

No comments:

Post a Comment