Wednesday 7 October 2015

What Will Make You feel ...............

................. safe 


Openly carry guns in Florida? Bill clears first hurdle in House

By Kristen M. Clark, Times/Herald Tallahassee Bureau


A House panel okays a bill to let permit holders display firearms in public.

From the TampaBayTimes , DayStarter   Great news !
Unarmed Canadian is shot in St Pete Beach , but gun was visible - news at 10:00

The weather , fall - ish , sunny and breezy

Fishing was semi successful this week. By that I mean fish actually were caught. 2 smallmouth bass , feisty but pan sized
but 5 walleye came to the boat. 3 were under size , one flicked his head and was gone and one is ' sushi ' as we say , he gets eaten

I'm being sucked into the world of on line shopping. It has to be 6 times , this year , that I've ordered on line.
In my defence , many of the items are 50 % off e.g. wagon and glasses. Others were not available any other way.

Ah ,the slippery slope of commerce

The CD is ' Haunted Dreams ' sung by Renee Fleming. you too , can listen at YouTube , search the names , above
And if you are a loyal follower of the blog , all 2 of you , recall a recommendation here for , " Touch the Hand of Love " , Renee Fleming and YoYo Ma. The song is lyricked by Mariah Blackwolf , melody by Blossom Dearie.

BTW - I dropped the 3 rd pair of Bios glasses and the rim is very loose. Ah , you say , time to break out pr #4. Right , you are !

I'm watching ( re - ) ' The King's Speech ' and remind you , that I stuttered as a child.  And , I developed horrendous migraines , diagnosed as vision related. Until that day that I dripped all over the desk at the lab for vision therapy. Passing me a tissue the therapist asked ' do you have sinus trouble / '
W/ great assurance , I answered ' Dunno '
Yepper , sinus migraines. None since but sinus troubles remain.
Hi to S & A  S


No comments:

Post a Comment