Friday 2 October 2015

The Drive is On

After 3 yrs and mega - posts , I've started a drive for more blog followers , here. The incentive was a free ' like  ' anywhere that the subscriber wants. I don't know what that means really but it seems everyone needs you to ' like ' , so there.
I've got the feeling that to really generate big numbers , the drive will require an offer free sex or the illusion of free sex.  The details elude me at this time.
What worries me , is that I my need to offer the  ' winner , winner , chicken dinner ' thingy b/c that could get expensive

 If you can help w/ the drive for more readers
the 3 of us ( 2 readers and me ) would be grateful

In the news. Last week the global Competitive Forum announced that Canada jumped from 15 to 13 th in the world. the top 3 were Switzerland ( ? ) , Sweden and the U.S.  And  , of course , Canadians were ............... less than thrilled
bigger news was afoot , the Bluejays were charging to the pennant.

A banner week for me. * I went to TSC , the Tractor store and bought 1 more pair of video glasses ( Bios eyewear ). If you're keeping track and you're not , this is pair # 4
#1 is electronically kaput      #2 was dropped and is un - repairable
#3 is taped but holding and #4 is raring to go but virtually untried.

* * I ordered on line for ' Ten East Pieces ' , a Jimmy Webb CD and as well, ' Haunted Dreams ' by Rene Fleming.

* * * And to cap the week , Bass Pro shops for odds and sods
M equates both the Tractor Store and Bass Pro   as my  trip to            ' Wonderland ' 

Consumerism greases the wheels of the economy.

The weather turned nasty cold and wind , as in autumn  


No comments:

Post a Comment