Tuesday 13 October 2015

YouTube Surfing

............. I can't be the only one. Some vids have 2 million views
not this blog though

I've decided that some songs should not have lyrics. To wit , 2 Ennio Morricone songs come to mind. One is the main theme from 'Once Upon a Time in the West ' , sometimes called ' There You Were '. beautiful melody , the words , superfluous. And another EM song , ' Gabriel's Oboe ' or ' Whispers in a Dream ' from the " Mission ". BTW , there are clarinet versions of this , that sound better to my ear. The oboe tends toward a sharp sound - clarinet , a little more mellow.  Thats me , mellow .... Right , sure , in your dreams buddy.

weather : can't make up its mind , grey , sunny and dampish feeling
, we do have rain coming

As well , the boys of summer or fall in this case , came through. The Toronto Bluejays tied the series at 2 w/ the Royals. Now . the AL East becomes a one game final , at home , here in T.O> This home thing was supposed to be a big advantage , someone forgot to tell the home teams - they are having wads of trouble.

Going fishing , to solve all my problems
I also , sell swamp land in Florida
Walt Disney did it ... I mean buy swamp land. It turned out  OK.

No comments:

Post a Comment