Saturday 24 September 2016

A Real ' slow ' Learner

.... thats me

I'm recovering from my cold / cough episode , read , flat on my back for 3 days.
The purported cause was a build up from tired to super tired and then a sore throat. Rest was the answer.

And last night , I was on the buds listening to CBC Overnight b/c I couldn't get back to sleep at 1:30A. I saw the clock from 2 to 5 and caught the feeds from 'Monacle ' a life style syndication out of the BBC , Deutsche Wella , the German feed and ABC out of Australia.
Sicky time here I come.

I couldn't shut down.

However , interesting tidbits are reported here
1. Norways favourite food , is pizza
    and there is Taco Friday for over 10 % of the population

2. Hilary is in big trouble , the classic Rep v Dem split is holding 43 % as a base. donald supporters are fired up and will vote
Hilary's big edge populations are characteristically , no shows on the day.
And Russia and China are pulling for donald
hacker super groups in Russia are undermining the Dem program 
as well as going after any group that is deemed anti Russian
so , add to the list , the World Anti Doping Agency which is said to be pro - West by the Russians

Weather is fall season , delightful

No comments:

Post a Comment