Wednesday 21 September 2016

" I Know Nothing , Stays the Same .........

but if you're willing to play the game
its coming around again "
Carly Simon

W/  renewed hope, I start the day. Head stuffy but I'm coughing much less and the sore throat is off and on
Of course , coughing irritates my throat.

The day looks marvy and , I'm on the inside watching the outer world

On tap for to -day , get better
I'm looking forward to another episode of ' Here's the Thing '

Later that day
Well , more or less mission accomplished .... kinda better
might have run a temperature this aft for a bit

I got to listen to Kristin Wiig of SNL fame and Dick Caveat of legendary status in the world of interviews

Both were fascinating in their own way.  I'm trying to avoid actors and singers. Truly , the best so far was Iris Smyles the author

No comments:

Post a Comment