Wednesday 28 September 2016

Waiting

........ no , not at Costco

We get visitors to - day , travellers coming from the West of Cda , headed home to Jolly Ol' England

We are going to Niagara Falls , once more

I'm thinking again of the phrase ' hanging in '
and fundamentally , how important it is
in all areas of life

considering not all life is a ' bowl of cherries '
w/ ups and downs
maybe , 90 % of the job is hanging in

sort of sticktoit - ness

Secodn day of the new tires , re - inforces input form yesterday
Michelins are VG

On line the reviews of Michelin LTX , my tires , is 90 to 10 w/ the odd complaint along the lines
worst tire ever
won't wish it on my enemies

on the other hand , pick up truck owners , swear by these tires on road ,  off road and w/ loads

We shall see said the Zen Master

he always says that

W/ only 2 followers on this blog , I don't have the problem that my Dr's daughter had. Someone ' flamed out ' on her blog and she had to shut it down. The comments were personal and foul

If you try it , i'll know who you are
and I know where you live


No comments:

Post a Comment