Tuesday 20 September 2016

Spinning this

.... if I worked for Hilary or Donald

I'm the healthiest that Iv'e been in 3 days

Actually , still in bed , feeling cold , warm , sticky , cool , headache - y , really sleepy and upset
I was supposed to be better to -day.
Nope

highlights  , this is where the spin kicks in
Jello , orange
Mocha almond ice cream bar
2 of each
this represented lunch and dinner
at least  ,this made me happy.

the Dr 's office called and results are back from the x -rays, last week , on my left wrist
the way things are going , its going to be amputation , for sure
could I come in to -day NO
so , we settled on Thursday w/ a lot of hope

Hey did I say , that I'm a lousy patient
oh , really , I did ?

Thats it then

Oh, sugar and words like that - almost forgot

Listened to ' Here's the Thing ' Alec Baldwin talked to

Ira Glass  - host of NPR's , ' American Life ' , one of my favourites on the buds overnight on CBC
and Julianna Moore , actress 
she was OK
he was a really good subject for Alec and me

No comments:

Post a Comment