Tuesday 27 September 2016

I Looked Good , in the Debates

........... no , I didn't 

But no one cares if the donald lies his head off
so , I'm exempt , also

You know , sometimes I look back at my teaching life and think that I caved in and did what the Educ. Dept wanted and not what I knew was right.
I was watching Rudy Juliani , bad mouth Hilary and said ' Rudy how much are they paying you to be lying , mealy mouth shill for the donald '
I guess more than I got

We got rain , overnight but this morning broke clear. We are in an unsettled period , rain will be off and on

The decision was made to keep the SUV circa 2005 for more years
and in fact , drive the Highlander to Fla.
Recently, the Highlander , named Duncan , got new brakes and inspected for fluids etc. To the tune of $ 660
To -day , he got new feet. Dunkie , baby , has new Michelins , all around at $800.

while waiting for the tire exchange , I read ' You Might Be a Redneck If .............. ' which is a humour office read.

the best one    You might a Redneck if
your best China traces the career of Loretta Lynn

The tires
Wow Oh wow , what a difference
smooth and great control








No comments:

Post a Comment