Friday 8 September 2017

A Return to Chia

or the Chia Pet Project gets new legs

I took a 6 day hiatus from chia seeds while on the road to Good Morning. I substituted Brownberry brand , Grain Extra bread.
A delicious mash up of seeds and such.

I'm mixing chia seeds and skim milk / sweetening w/ French Vanilla coffee creamer.
Painless and almost enjoyable

Weather : RAIN   RAIN
Vad else ???

However , 3 - 5 days of clear , sunny and cool ish ( 70 s ) are coming.

On the baby laptop front and Chrome OS. One , I'm getting used to navigating on Chrome OS. I'm discovering all the features missing from Windows 10 based systems.
And , of course , I've found all the substitutes on Chrome
I even put up my own wallpaper on the introductory screen
( we'll see if my wallpaper is still there , to - day )
P.S. 5:30PM wallpaper is there !

And , I was giving advice , yesterday on the ' cloudready ' community forum. Right ! me giving advice
Not so wierd , actually, I went through so many problems and solved them , I might know some little tidbits that could help someone
On Facebook , I announced the conversion W10 to Chrome OS but clearly stated the ' struggle ' part ( didn't say how long )
On the surface , the effort makes sense  A) not tossing more electronics on the junk pile and the associated by products
B) repurposing items which is a lost theme in so many ways

" I get all the news , I need on the weather report " P. Simon

And I segue into a movie , that was on last night. ' Garden State ' highlights , 6 days , in the epiphanous home coming of a L.A. based part time actor.
The supporting cast included Natalie Portman , Ron Lieberman , Jean Smart and Ian Holm.  NP is young in this film and cuter than a button.
And the film uses P Simon s ' Only Living Boy in New York City '
hence the ' weather report ' line

Of course , in many ways , w/ Irma bearing down on the U.S. , the weather report or hurricane update is the lead almost every hour on the news.
CNN or disaster central is right in there pumping out the terror



No comments:

Post a Comment