Sunday 10 September 2017

Storm Gawkers

doesn't sound too impressive

We flip channels watching the coverage of ' Irma - gate '
She's a coming , sho nuf'

Our conditions out front are cool going to warmer and sunny
Predictions say 4 - 5 days of sun , sometimes w/ cloud 

I seldom mention names in this blog , unless your famous or hated

Caroline Andrews is a syndicated puzzle maker. Her forte is the crossword called the ' Cryptic '. A twice weekly inclusion in the TorStar , I await my chance to be humbled by CA.
I often mumble ' if I kill Caroline , it will justifiable '
Anguish and hair pulling are typical

Still gawking !

And sitting in the washroom , glancing at the Cryptic , I managed to do 4 answers w/out pencil or paper
Whoo whoo ! triumph - look out CA , I may go non written this week and see if I can do most of the Cryptic , visually.

Nope , bogged down after 1 / 2h , back to scribbling and screaming



No comments:

Post a Comment