Thursday 7 September 2017

The Norm

is that at this time of year we recover from the dryness of summer

Fall rains usually green up the lawns and replenish the trees
We are supposed to water the trees as the trees prepare for winter

Well , we are green and were green

Weather is going to have temperatures in the mid 70 s but it might be a reach to say 75 F for the day. Full sun , now but showers are possible.

My verdict on the conversion of baby laptop to Chrome OS is positive.
The hype was ' you will get a lightning fast machine ' from the old laptop that was slow and bogged down.

The truth : baby laptop is slightly faster but in the acceptable range

As stated , we use Google pretty much for everything. And some problems that I blamed on Google esp. the business of apps and extensions are gone ( w/ the loss of Windows )
Windows 10 has done wonders on the big laptop but brought a load of extra background programs and files

More as time passes and the baby laptop gets used more

The physio babe had at me , this morning. She massaged and pushed the3 shoulder muscles around. Her comment ' like strands of rope ' she did not say corded steel - rope
as in all knotted up
great !

The clouds are rolling in and gray is dropping in
And it rained !

Under the categories of Things They Never Tell You
add
using ' cloudready ' to access Chrome OS , you basically , cannot get a virus
I asked about a firewall b/c I couldn't see one anywhere on the settings.
W / ' cloudready ' the base program isn't mine or on the baby laptop. The main system gets the virus not me.
I don't control the underlying architecture and get protected

Who wudda thunk of that ?

I asked my firewall question on ' cloudready ' Community forum and got back replies in 3 hrs

No comments:

Post a Comment