Sunday 3 September 2017

Labour - ing Rain

but rain will will bug out , PDQ

We are supposed to clear up by this afternoon

Texas got flooded , big time
Our Toronto flood was part of the high water on the Great Lakes and environs. Our leisure park islands are opening for the first time , this season. Toronto has barrier islands that double as amusement and picnic areas. Accessed by a ferry , the islands host 1 000 s each week end.
Business is reportedly down 85 % year over year

Enjoy 

FYI - I'm off to get heat therapy on my ' frozen ' gimpy shoulder , followed by a Voltaren gel rub.
Heck , I may rub Voltaren ( emugel ?  ) it all over my body as preventative maintenance.

Forgot to mention : latest movie reviews

Wonder Woman  ( thought I did this , but can't find it ) D.C. comics did a bang up job. And she is a GAL

Snowden  ( knew I'd hate it ) Why hate it 
b/c its true 
worse than Poltergeist
' They ' re here ! '
An interesting movie


No comments:

Post a Comment