Monday 18 September 2017

Here , Second hand News

.. isn't it always ! !

FYI , unofficial numbers put the number of residences w/out electricity in the Tampa Fla area at 26 , 000.
The number is rough b/c at 2 % , companies can stop reporting.
Plus , some suppliers are tracking by analog b/c systems are over loaded.
Most of these cases , mean that the resident has been w / out  electricity since Sep 10.

Weather ; T.O. is headed for 27 C and humidity creating a 30 % chance of rain. We could use some rain
I know , I know - I talked about rain  , all summer long.
We haven't had a downpour in 8 - 10 days.

I'm re - purposing, once more. We have a Dixie cup dispenser that sits on a ' shelf ? ' w/ a hole in the bottom. We used a soap dispenser at the Q. Here at home , nothing like that.
I've decided to use a plastic corner piece from a piece of furniture.
Its black plastic. I cut the hole in the base and now will cover the black to match the green paint of the wallpaper.  Or / cover the plastic w/ piece of green wrapping paper.
Another life hack , I guess.

Reporting , success. M looked at the ' new dispenser rack ' and declared it almost classy looking.
This is scary b/c , classy , is not a word that she uses often in reference to me.
Ah , such is life

I have watched :
Netflix -  Silence 
                Premise , feudal Japan has turned against the Christians , this means the Portuguese missionaries.  And the Samurai officials are not nice. Crucification seems to be biggie and thats a semi - nasty punishment

               Captain Harlock , a Japanese anime , futuristic adventure
               w/ swords and rapid fire cannon ( hey , don't look at me
                 I just watch'em ) spoken Japanese and English sub titles

              Kingsglaives Fantasy XV - anime - yep you got it

And re - watched ' Rogue One ' , the prequel that gets it all rolling in 'StarWars '. Lord Vader and the bad guys are doing their thing. The Rebel Alliance is starting to fracture. But ' Rogue One ' goes of on its own and succeeds and dies - all of them.



No comments:

Post a Comment