Thursday 14 September 2017

As Time Goes By.....

watcha doin'

I re - watched ' the Theory of Everything " , the story of Stephen Hawking.
' The most amazing things about the limits of the universe , is that there is no limit ' referring to any boundary for the universe
And in the end , it describes Hawking's life.
Divorced and w/ 3 children , he lives on. The prognosis was a 2 year life span when he was 24 or so.

The day is gray. The temperatures have been warm w/ some humidity. Definitely , an Indian summer kind of effect.
The sun is out and what difference. Summer came back , to - day.

I'm getting ready to de - clutter - started w/ an old computer monitor.  I left the monitor out on the curb and 2 hrs later a guy pulled up and took the monitor And he didn't want my tv.

However , the lawn service guy says ' are you throwing out that tv
" Yes "
I can get money for it at recyclingGo for it !

Done and one

No comments:

Post a Comment