Wednesday 13 September 2017

" I Did My Best..........

but I guess , my best isn't good enough
Because here we are
back where it all began "      ' Just Once ' , James Ingram

Surprise , no hot water
Haven't a clue , how I knew

I went to the furnace room to hang a pair of pants to dry , and looked down
All the lights on the hot water heater , regulation panel were lit
" Mmmmm , never saw that before "
I turn on the lukewarm water and got lukewarm water
Hot doesn't exist
Tried re-set , noper !

I called the service company ' We will be there in the morning '
They gave me the 7 - 11 AM window
As when God closes a door , He opens a window

They didn't come at 7 or 8
we're waiting
Duh Duh , he made the 9 AM arrival
god opened a window
I figure that was a $500 job
But the hot water heater was a rental , thus No Charge
Thank goodness


No comments:

Post a Comment