Tuesday 12 September 2017

So , It Starts

its 5:40 AM , the streets are dark.

And I am dressed and typing. But I've been awake for at least a half hour.
I answered an email at 5 and then thought what good does it do lying here < in bed>
Is this old age ? Awake at 5. We are away from home , maybe the change of venue is the problem.
" I don't expect to sleep through the night " OK Paul.

Back to the baby ' Chromebook ' , b/c the baby laptop is a different machine, now.
Years ago , when I went to the ' fixit ' store where the guy repairs computers. I told the guy that I'm trying to keep the baby laptop despite , the poor performance. Thus , the memory upgrade which was suppsoed to be magic. And then the change to Solid State drive which was supposed to be magic.
The fixit guy said ' of course , you don't want a tablet , you want a computer '
I said ' yes ' but didn't know quite what that meant.
I still think of a tablet b/c friends use them. 
however , cheapness keeps me in the ' Chromebook ' game

Weather : ????????? its pitch black out there and I am not turning on the boob tube to get the weather report.

No comments:

Post a Comment