Wednesday 20 September 2017

Juxtaposed

what the **** is this title

I decided , tough.

I'm sitting here typing w/ the baby laptop ala Chrome OS.
This conversion from W10 to Chrome - absolutely delightful
Almost fun to use as opposed to the previous sentiments which were fundamentally , un printable.

I'm using the baby laptop on my lap watching telly , specifically , ' You Gotta It Here ' or ' Diners , Drive ins and Dives ' gone Canadiana.

I'm icing my knee ( left ). Heat or ice always a difficult choice. However , years ago the rehab physio guy said ' put on the ice  , first and you'll know right away if it helps.  If it doesn't help don't use the ice. ' Thus , my strategy. My knee always feels better after icing

I'm re - naming the nu Chrome OS baby laptop. The designation NuCOS represents the love I feel for the re - incarnation of the machine. BUT , I'm calling her ' Babee '. Stupid and longer to type . What the hey , Babee is fast - er.

On ' You Gotta Eat Here ' and other food sampling shows. E - Z peasy. Marinate the meat for 48 h , cook slowly in oil. Cool and slice. Re -heat the meat in duck fat or butter. Add the side ingredients or veg. Throw on cheese - throw on cheese and a pat of butter.
I once saw advice that said ' don't worry about cooking at home and calories etc - there is very little that you can do at home , worse than eating out would do to your food '.

I decided years ago , butter , bacon and coffee are essential to life.
Don't get me wrong , coffee everyday. Bacon when we eat out and butter as necessary.
I butter a corner of my toast for effect when I have toast. most mornings.

Now, juxtaposed , did describe this post
Other words would also work

We shall see said the Zen Master

Now , go out and have a dyno - mite day

May the Force be with you
I am one with the Force

No comments:

Post a Comment