Saturday 16 November 2019

12

not the time but the temperature

The back deck thermometer is shivering. The forecaster s explained that w/ lack of cloud cover - all the heat escapes < to Australia >

Brilliant looking day, just crikey cold. I can't see any leaf movement b/c they're too frozen

And to show my religiosity < ? > 
for the third day for Brekkies, Christian coffee
Huh ?

Well, Irish coffee contains .............
Canadian coffee contains .............

Thus, Christian coffee contains ' Christian Bros ' brandy
a very solemn distillery

First solid meal was pancakes and weiners. The softest carb and protein combination that I could think of.
Pancakes were the homemade variety - old family recipe copied from ???? But the same that I grew up on - the way Mommy made them.
And my brother who was a devotee of the recipe
So thanks bro ' Thus, a 60 yr old tradition b/c these are the way my mom did it.

Tomorrow is weigh in - for the beginning of the New  Year diet - starting in the late old year.
Next year, I wll be lighter - yet
See snuck in the ' yet '
In case, the weight loss plan goes south or went south somehow over the last 3 days.



No comments:

Post a Comment