Wednesday 13 November 2019

No Records for Today

well, its early - yet

Based on an interview on CBC, yesterday, while driving home. That word ' yet ' is vitally important

I haven't lost any weight
Were you supposed to ?

Then

I didn't lose any weight - yet
See
gives you one more chance

not failure - another chance  

As well, learned that the most brilliant scientific minds tend to have quirky hobbies or outlets

Crikey, hope fishing counts !

Trees release a compound that counter-acts anxiety and calms you.

The day will be partly everything. After we warm up.
That was a cold one last night.
The city plow came by also last night, and left a little mound < windrow  ? > at the bottom of the driveway. W/ the colder temperature, I envisioned an ice jump forming. Thus, I flattened out the mound as soon as the plow left.

A big Oops !
I felt something wiggle in the top right of my mouth.
Yes, it was bad. A crown was loose
Real loose, in fact barely hanging on
After  X rays and probing. The verdict - tooth comes out
Next a ) implant ( $6 K and 1 year )
or b) a bridge
We've gone w/ the bridge. Tooth was cut out today
and pain meds and antibiotics are hard at work ( I hope ). I'm stitched and drugged. No solid food for 24 h and 72 h would be best.
Guess that my New Years diet plan kicks in today. And I get a jump start fast to get 'er rolling

I'll be thin - yet

P.S. got a peek in the mirror at the damage or repair work. Egads, its what Doc said. The sidewall of the gum is stitched.
Drooling is the order of the day

Oh, and the replacement work doesn't start for a month. All the tissue has to heal. In fact, restoration may / will take place in the new year - yet
When I'm thin - yet

No comments:

Post a Comment