Friday 22 November 2019

Coffee at 5 AM

leftover from yesterday

Yepper, couldn't sleep
What do you do ?
Blog

Temperatures will be plus today ( in Celsius speak ) or mid 30 s Fahrenheit

The story : I haven't bought boots for winter in so long - now I have 2 pair.
Above the ankle style for both. One are really mukluks or modern mukluks w/ a warranty for - 20 F.
The other as mentioned are sleeker and waterproof
I'm going to keep both.

We cancelled our downtown weekend. We chose to pick a day and even taking the taxi, the day excursion will be cheaper. And we figured that we couldn't count on the weather - and really we wanted to do outdoor stuff downtown.

The day slipped by b/c now its the next day and I can't tell you what happened

Alright, the game was here thus food was organized and the den set up
but - whoosh gone in one

and it is close to one now
problem - leftovers include chow mein for 10

I said that I wanted the half order b/c it woyld 6 - 7 people
we did feed 7
and now can feed 10 - 12 more
Let's see
chow mein - 6 different ways

Well , it will  freeze and be good
after all its half grease

No comments:

Post a Comment