Thursday 14 November 2019

Dental Daily

or the log of an extracted tooth

took an amoxilin pill
but no Acetominophen or Ibuprofen - yet.
Almost no discomfort - yet

A cold looking gray day w/ cloud cover.
Day is as originally advertised

Breakfast is yogurt and chocolate pudding. 2 cups of diluted / slightly cooled coffee
My orders for the day - actually 3 days
Nothing even resembling solid food
Liquids and not hot til some healing occurs < 24 h ending tonight >
I couldn't face lukewarm broth thus I skipped it

However, the Makers Mark 
< straight Kentucky Bourbon went down a treat >
 some hope for me if its allowed
AND its not
But its morale boosting

Soup and ice cream for lunch
Homemade soup from turkey stock w/ rice and veg
Very tasty
and 2 beer - forgot sorry

An aside. since yesterday, a string was dangling down from the surgery site. It hung past my teeth and was annoying. However, figured it was left long for a reason. OK
This morning, the string touched my tongue. I thought ' just trim it an inch '
took the scissors to it and the string fell out. A stray cutting that didn't wash out.
All is neat and Bristol fashion up there

Sunday we will see how the new diet worked
And, no, we are not doing a ' do over ' on this one for any reason


No comments:

Post a Comment