Tuesday 19 November 2019

the weather

as predicted

No sun but at least not frigid

Overall the day was do - able. Nothing great but nothing bad

As mentioned the week will improve mostly.

Well, did my dental check on the extraction. The word is ' pink '.
Healthy and healing wondrously.
However, the session ended like this:

Doc: all is good just heal up
Me:   and I'll come back in a month or two
Doc: yes, up to you. Option one is an implant. Option two is a bridge. Or leave it < meaning an open space back there between two teeth

Wow ! I assumed that I ' needed to fill the space '. Not so, it seems

And if a bridge goes in < there will be a space under the bridge where the extracted tooth was >

Fascinating. And I' ll have two months to consider the possibilities and live w/ the gap to see how it feels or does

No comments:

Post a Comment