Friday 1 November 2019

November is the

11 th month

Right you are a flaming genius, you're saying
Ah, but I said it first

What kind of day ? Well, all kinds of specials at the Metro < big chain grocery >. We get Air Miles miles.
Meaning each 1 mile we earn is a mile in the air. They accumulate slowly thus don't get excited

Evaporated milk was 3 / $5 BUT that was name brand or house label. Get this : so I'm looking at the price.
Save 87 cents for house brand or 1.37 for Carnation.
Nuff said

The day was bonus compared to yesterday.
However, long term effects had power out East of us in Quebec and the Maritimes. The weather intensifies as it slides east and approaches the coast - I think fronts collide as the north moving coastal ones find the ones coming cross country.

The day was grim and windy for the AM - blustery and misty.
By afternoon, things had settled down and were a little uncomfortable - thats it
Wind dropped a tad but is still rustling the branches

In a fit of something - guilt / desperation / hope
I made bran muffins,
 both w/ and w/out raisins
M isn't a raisin fan. When I goof at the bakery and forget - she picks out the little buggers w/ a fork

Who makes the best bran muffins ?  - Me, for sure 
But I figure this is like Bar B Q
Which is the best BBQ ?
The one that you're eating right now.

However, its been a while since I've had a memorable bran muffin outside of this house

The raison d'etre for making muffins was that I could
healthier w/ bran < slightly as it turns out > and I use raisons
And McDonald's muffins don't even come close to mine


No comments:

Post a Comment