Saturday 23 November 2019

Slept in til 8 AM

in some households definitely a crime
here
not so

The guys popped by last night. Cards and Chinese food. I ordered the half - dish Cantonese chow mein.
Fed 7 guys
and ........  oops !
There is more , thats what more means 
more

Cold at 30 F b/c the week has been uniformly warm

Sun showed up and made the day

Job List
Clear gutters - preventative maintenance
Swept garage floor - a highly skilled task
                                  in fact, it seems I'm the only qualified guy

Went next door and failed to find why the bar lights won't go on
for D. 
Stored equipment not required for winter
this means that I'll need it next week

Hey, it took a good while

As well, I improved the hook attachment that lets me clean out the gutters along the back ( 2 stories back there ) from a step ladder on the porch c.f going up on the roof < sorry Carole King > you can sing up there but I'm not stepping out onto a steel roof






No comments:

Post a Comment