Thursday 5 March 2020

20200305 V II

I had to start over.
I pasted in the weather and couldn't get past the ' bold ' typeface and blue ish outline
on the Amazon Prime front, Mrs Maisel has survived the first season < as did I >
We do have big sun out there

My story. While on ' hols ' < very British that, they abbreviate everything, as in ' Uni ' for university >
I received an email from the dealership where I bough the truck. Immediate service may be required for your ......................... . Yesterday, I took the truck in.

Them : and your oil light came on
Me:      No
Them: then your brake warning check light
Me:      No
Them: give me a moment < he goes out to the truck >
Them: you don't need to be here, you've got 70 % left
            on your ' check oil system '
Me:      Bye

Typically, I've been given the ' song and dance ' routine - well, the computer system is just a sort of warning not accurate
This Honda company is saying - our computer knows its stuff
Neat. Someone that you can trust in the car business

Alright here's thinking out loud. 
In a fit of exuberance and trying ou the new HRM, Tickr, I did a workout of some kind 6 days straight. Good. I sweated out the demons < read fat from holiday style living >.
The downside is the wear and tear on my body < namely the left knee >.
The theory is that a good workout, meaning HR and BPM averaging 120 and a bit would keep my base metabolic rate up for 36 - 48 h < good for me >.
( you're reading my mental re-thinking on exercise and how often I workout.)
The fat burning zone is 107 BPM average. However, the effect on base metabolism of the exercise is good for 12 h

My weight is down from the day that we came home about 3 lb and thats w/ poker night and dinner out in the mix. Good
As an example, yesterday, the Welcome Back Routine
or WBR netted an average of 120 BPM - as desired.
Thus, today a less strenuous workout would suffice.
The readout that the Tickr gives is amazing for me.
I can see a graph of the workout in BPM vs time.

Now, the Tickr can give so much more hooked up to a data device attached to the elliptical or whatever machine that I use. Yet, I'm faced w/ the truth what would I do w/ the data.

No comments:

Post a Comment